Job Location (Province):
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Service Station / Convenience Centre environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Computer experience (MS Office & Branch specific POS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute daily tasks and work instructions according to relevant procedures and instruction from the Owners.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure agreed upon budgets are achieved
- Comply with all relevant management reporting processes
- Manage all the financial procedures of Beaufort Convenience Centre
- Maintain correct and competitive pricing and ensure that an acceptable Gross Profit percentage is achieved
- Ensure all outstanding Debtors / Accounts are recovered timeously & review and authorize all transactions reflected on the bank statements plus review and authorize creditor payments
- Interpret management reports, review monthly management accounts, comment on variances & take relevant action
- Consistently monitor product and labour costs, pricing & POS, ensuring sites projections and budgets are adhered to
OPERATIONS & CUSTOMER CARE
- Ensure all operational standards are implemented at the Convenience Centre as required by Franchisor and Company
- Comply with all relevant checklists & evaluations as set out by Franchisor and Company and achieve pass rates regarding all internal and external evaluations pertaining to the business in which the Convenience Centre operates.
- Interface with customers, resolve queries and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure stock takes take place on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure all company procedures are followed and shrinkage controlled.
- Ensure goods accurately received, returned, credit notes passed and expired stock dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure maintenance procedures are efficiently carried out and adherence to the required maintenance schedules.
- Manage staff’s time and attendance.
- Manage staffs’ performance standards and adhere to company timeframes for performance management.
- Ensure E-learning carried out on all staff and identify training needs and implement relevant training in liaison with the Group HR Manager
- Interview and hire applicants when vacancies arise.
- Ensure adherence to company’s disciplinary code and procedures & facilitate disciplinary hearings, issue warnings and counsel where applicable.
- Submit all related salary information to Head Office payroll by no later than the 20th of each month.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Ensure knowledge of Filling Station & Conv. Centre emergency procedures, where all emergency shut-offs and exits are located and assist customers when necessary, in case of an emergency.
- Facilitate all emergency response training and health and safety training for all relevant staff.
- Ensure that the convenience centre is a safe, clean and healthy environment at all times.
- Carry out any duty or requirement imposed on the Convenience Centre by the OHS Act
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situations to Executives.
- Ensure that the requirements of the OHS Act are complied with by all team members.
- Perform all duties, within your vocational abilities, as requested.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as and when required by management.
- Liaise with different personnel, as is required, to prevent delays and on-time delivery.
- Ensure high quality standards of work are adhered to at all times.
NOTE: all the above responsibilities are performed according to the brand’s operational standards
Any ad hoc duties as and when required by Management.
Are you the person for the job? APPLY using the link below: