Cost to Company Salary
Manufacturing and Distribution
Our client, a reputable market leader within the manufacturing and distribution sector, seeks to appoint skilled and dynamic Chartered Accountant for their Port Elizabeth branch.
- Qualified CA (SA)
- Computer literate – MS Windows and Office
- Strong Excel competency is non-negotiable
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Experience working on Syspro and / SQL databases or highly advantageous.
- Previous experience within a similar role beneficial
- Previous management / supervisory experience advantageous
- Willingness to travel occasionally for work purposes
BEHAVIOURAL DIMENSIONS / CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED:
- High regard for good company culture and ethics
- Ability to work in a team – orientated environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of Integrity and confidentiality
- Good administration skills
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem analysis
- Judgment and problem-solving
- Dynamic and passionate
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Full Financial Management of the group
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Liaising with financial institutions (banks & provident fund institution, insurers and government agencies, such as SARS, VAT, Compensation Fund).
- Willing to process daily journals and other accounting entries.
- Occasional work travel
Salary: Market -related salary offerings dependent on candidate experience and skill set
Benefits: Provident fund contribution