Job Location (Province):
Our established client seeks the skills of an experienced and qualified Diesel Mechanic to join their East London branch.
- Qualified Trade Tested Diesel Mechanic
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with working on Trucks essential
- Valid driver license
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose, inspect, and repair vehicles as assigned.
- Travelling to tend to callouts / breakdowns throughout the Eastern Cape when required
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge.
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all workshop tools, and equipment.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of the company.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must be available to work overtime and tend to callouts when necessary.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision.
Salary: Comparative market-related salary, negotiable dependent on candidate experience.
Are you the person for the job? APPLY using the link below: