Job Location (Province):
Our client, an established Guesthouse based in East London, wishes to employ an experienced and passionate Guesthouse Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This person would be responsible for managing the full Guesthouse, full operations, from managing cleaning staff to security staff.
- Responsible for the overall management and delegation of responsibilities to other staff members (+- 10 staff)
- Front office / Reception functions and innovations accompanied by accountability and daily / weekly reporting
- Overseeing inventory, stock management, shrinkages / losses within the establishment
- All Human Resource functions in line with the Labour Law
- Overseeing all emails, faxes and bookings
- Internal and external guest relations, contractor relations and customer care
- Recording and filing of guest bookings
- Cleanliness and room management
- Monthly stock take and reporting thereof
- Security management, Gardener and of cleaners
- General office functions and social media interactions and applications
- General management of the guesthouse
- Ensure that policies and procedures of the organization are abided by
- Filling water tanks weekly
- Weekly testing and cleaning of generator
- Kitchen and meal preparation and presentation
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant working experience at management level within the hospitality industry.
- Working knowledge of Knightbridge
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong management skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and passionate about the industry
- Self-motivated and business minded.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent customer service-oriented and communication skills
Salary: Gross monthly offering of between R7 500.00 – R10 000.00 dependent on candidate experience.
Are you the person for the job? APPLY using the link below: