Job Location (Province):
EDUCATION / COMPUTER PACKAGES:
- BTech IT: IT Technical Support Technician 4+ yr. working experience
- Knowledge of PLC programming and SCADA development
- Min of 3 years in an IT support position
- C+, C++ Knowledge will be advantageous
- Good understanding of networking, Wi-Fi and IoT (LAN and WAN)
- Necessary skills: Communication, problem solving, time management and Organizational Project Management Skills
- A+, N+ qualification
- Microsoft Office applications.
- MCSE (Cloud platform and Infrastructure)
- Windows 10
- CCNA / Microsoft MCSA / Azure / AWS qualification advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Linux & RMM knowledge & experience will be advantageous
- Innovative, motivated and solutions driven!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical sales support and solutions for customers based on our full range of products travelling to site when necessary (travelling allowance provided).
- Manage additional assignments or projects as required by the company to achieve strategic objectives.
- Technical consulting and problem-solving abilities (installation/configuration/deployment).
- RMA product testing and troubleshooting.
- To support in FAT (Factory Assurance Test) product testing and technical support cases (installation/configuration).
- Networking, Switching, VLAN’s, Fibre, VPN’s and IoT, firewalls and security
- Support SAT (Site acceptance test)
- Reporting on Site visits and support cases
- Provide and facilitate technical training on internal and external products when necessary.
- Project Management
- Oversee environmental in assembly Lab
- Industrial automation industry, industrial infrastructure solutions
- Smart grid applications, such as renewable energy, substation transition, and distribution.
- Selling, Designing, supporting, and implementing the above solutions
Are you the person for the job? APPLY using the link below: