Basic + Commission
JOB DESCRIPTION / PURPOSE:
The successful candidate will be working in the customer service and sales environment of this Financial Outbound Call Centre Business.
EDUCATION / COMPUTER PACKAGES:
- Computer literate – especially proficient in Microsoft Excel.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years sales of financial product
- Background in sales, outbound customer service, collections call centre would work.
- Must have worked in High volume call centres, other Debt Counselling companies
- MUST live / come from / have grown up in the area/town in which the vacancy exists. (Cultural fit, and community network / possible client base.)
- Must have stayed at employers for at least 2 years at a go.
- Because the position involves advising people of sensitive issues regarding being over-indebted, we find that more mature candidates are more successful – so we would prefer candidates who are older than 25yrs. – but closer to 35 would be preferable.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Negotiation skills
- Customer care
- Attention to detail
- Well-presented and well spoken
- Able to resolve complex problems
- Must be a leader and take responsibility
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making the outbound calls and overcoming objections
- Responsibility includes retaining policies and assisting clients with budget repair services